TICKETS & ADMISSION
*YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE PRIOR TO ENTRY
*ENSURE TO READ BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT ON DAY!
1. Session times are in permanent operation at Aquazone Waterpark and all admission tickets are for a 2-hour session from the ticket time booked. All guests must book online, in advance.
2. Tickets are available to purchase just 10 days in advance of your visit.
3. Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your allocated timeslot. All ticket holders will be provided a wristband for access. Access to changing rooms will start from 10 minutes before your ticket start time.
4. One entrance only to the Waterpark area. You cannot leave and return.
5. There is no option to change the date or time of your ticket once purchased. Unfortunately, we cannot issue refunds, transfers, or cancellations; there is no legal right to cancel as the booking is for leisure activities to take place on a specific date as described in regulation 13 of the European Union Consumer Information (Rights) Regulations 2013 (SI 484/2013’).
6. Aquazone accepts no responsibility for a customer’s inability to attend the park due to any external factor including but not exclusive to traffic restrictions, illness, weather conditions etc.
7. We are a cashless purchase facility so any purchase over the counter will need to be by card.
8. Change will be required for vending machines, hairdryers (50c), Lockers (€1), family dryers (€2)
9. Children aged 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult in Aquazone. For children aged 8 and under a minimum of 1 adult is to accompany every 2 children in the water.
10. For each child who is 3 years of age and under we further recommend that a dedicated adult is in attendance in the water for each child.
11. Children aged 9-12 must be accompanied by an adult who remains on the premises of the National Aquatic Centre for the duration of their visit. A parent will be required to sign a parental consent form for children in this age category if not entering the Aquazone.
12. An adult is classed as a person aged 18 or over.
13. Single individual adults must be accompanied by a child/ children in Aquazone or in a group of 2+ adults.
14. Persons aged 13 - 17 years can enter on their own.
15. Children aged 3 years & under go free, but must be pre-booked through our online booking system.
16. Entry wristbands must be worn at all times in the Aquazone.
17. Only customers with a valid ticket will be permitted entry to the changing facilities and Waterpark area. It is not permissible to enter the gates without a ticket for any other reason.
18. Wristbands are issued to paying customers who may enter through the Aquazone Entrance.
*Please click 'book now' to view available days/ times.
Adult - €18
Child - €16
Infant(0-3 years) -€0.00 *Booking still required as 'Infant Ticket'
Student - €16
Senior - €8
Additional Needs & Carer - €16 (*Free for Carers)
*A valid ID must be presented for Student, Senior and Carer tickets
2 Adults & 2 Children -€58
1 Adult & 3 Children -€58
(*Please check the child to guardian ratio entry requirements prior to booking)
*If you have a Gift Voucher, please book on-site at the National Aquatic Centre Reception.
If you have an Aquazone Pass, bookings can be made either over the phone 01 6464300 or on-site at the National Aquatic Centre Reception.
Please book in advance to guarantee availability.
*Bring change for lockers (€1), Hairdryers (50c) Family Dryers (€2)
*Off-Peak Season rates will return in September.
19. As a precaution for an evacuation situation, we request that all weak swimmers or persons with a medical condition inform reception who can provide a wristband so lifeguards can provide assistance.
20. It is recommended that all under 5’s (those aged 1 to 4) wear floatation devices (e.g. armbands) while in the AquaZone.
21. Prices and times may change at Management’s discretion.
22. No spectators allowed in AquaZone poolside.
23. Customers cannot exit the pool hall (e.g. to café) and then return to the pool.
24. Swim hats are compulsory in all water areas.
25. The facility’s features and flumes may operate on a rotational basis, where necessary, at management’s discretion.
26. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
27. Swimwear guidelines must be followed.
28. No balls, inflatables or snorkel gear are permitted into the Aquazone
29. No cameras/phone in the village areas and Aquazone
30. Items are stored in lockers at your own risk
31. Some features have a minimum height requirement
32. Carers, will be required to show a carers card or proof of being a carer on entry.
33. Students will be required to show a valid student ID on arrival
34. Management reserve the right to request proof of age if required